Videos and Playlist brought to you by Mom and Baby Shop. To learn more about the range of products and services available, visit us at www.momandbabyshop.com.
Features and Benefits
– 2-Phase Expression® technology: Designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm.
– Convenient: Single or double pumping.
– Two separate, independent membrane units: Allows switching between single and double pumping by simply applying or removing the second collection kit to the breast.
– Let-down button: Moms can easily return to stimulation by pressing the let-down button.
– Initiate and maintain milk supply: If direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breast milk at work or during other absences from the baby.
– Hospital grade (multi-user): The pump’s kit is separate from the pumping mechanism and protected from overflow by a specially designed membrane.
Symphony is Medela’s latest innovation in hospital-grade electric double pumps. With breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping, Symphony is proven to reduce pumping time through faster let-down and milk flow and remove as much milk as a breastfeeding baby. Symphony implements the results of extensive research on electric breast pumps initiated by Medela and conducted by internationally renowned lactation researcher Peter Hartmann, Ph.D.
Vacuum: 50-250 mmHg
Power: 100-240V – 50/60 HZ 0.5A, 12V DC – 25W
– Unit Weight: 7.05 lbs
– Unit Size/Packaging: 10 1/4 x 8 1/4 x 12 1/2
Warranty: 3 year limited