Brought to you by Mom and Baby Shop. To learn more about the range of products and services available, visit us at www.momandbabyshop.com.
The only electric retail pump with breakthrough 2-Phase Expression pumping for maximum milk flow. First researched and developed for hospital breastpumps, 2- Phase Expression is an advanced pumping pattern that mimics a baby’s nursing rhythm by pumping in two distinct modes:
Let-down mode: Simulates your baby’s initial rapid suckling to initiate faster milk flow.
Expression mode: Simulates your baby’s slower, deeper suckling for maximum milk flow in less time.
– Feels more like your baby than any other retail pump
– One-touch ‘let-down’ button designed for faster milk flow
– Customized pumping with adjustable speed and vacuum control
– Stylish bag contains everything you need to pump
– Battery Pak for pumping anywhere, anytime
Medela Pump In Style Advanced Breastpump with 2 Phase Expression pumping in a stylish black microfiber bag – 1 each
– Removable cooler carrier – 1 each
– Removable motor unit – 1 each
– PersonalFit Breastshields, 24mm, 2 each
– PersonalFit Connectors -2 each
– Tubing – 2 each
– Valves & Membranes- 2 each
– Collection containers and solid lids – 4 each
– Manual breast pump – 1 each
– Contoured cooling element – 1 each
– AC adapter – 1 each
– Battery Pak with soft cover #9017004 – 1 each
– Container stands – 2 each
– Breastfeeding Information Guide
– Free breast pumping accessory samples
Note: This model (#57026) has been designed to operate on 110V (e.g. USA, Canada, and Mexico). To operate this model (#57026) in countries (e.g. European countries, Australia, and the United Kingdom) with 220~240V, you will require an AC adapter (voltage converter). This is sold separately, located in our store under Breast Pump Kits, Parts, and Spares for the Pump In Style.